Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello Life!

Things have been crazy insane for a lot of reasons lately - wedding, house and family being at the top of the list!

I keep hoping things will start to slow down, but I don't think that's ever going to actually happen - so instead I'm focusing on making it through each day. We were looking at the calendar yesterday and ended up planning for a possible something in December and I commented "I really just want to make it though October - can we just wait 6 more hours!"

Done.

The next few weeks are going to be especially difficult as we face a huge challenge next week, then move straight into the holidays and the travel fun that comes with that. Then before you know it I'll be starting a post with "Is it REALLY already December???"

I'll be ok with it being December though because that means: I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!

Checklist of What's Left:

  • Final Reception food details
  • Final meeting with Florist
  • Finish decorations
  • Bridal Portraits
  • Buy ties for all the guys
  • Find shoes for the girls
That's really pretty much it! Aside from the million and half little things that will pop up in between now and then. And moving my stuff. And the never ending list at the house. And at work.

Sigh.


No comments: