Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Jumping Back to August...

Soo...it's not quite August anymore. In fact, it's barely still September! Jumping back to the promised posts from August:

Baby's room - it's finished! At least one wall has been painted. And the closet has been cleared out. And now there's a huge mess in the middle of the floor and the upstairs hallway. But I'm really happy with how that one wall turned out!

Getting started with tape...
Finished painting! FINALLY!
After the tape was removed
The Front Garden still looks the same as it did last month. Except for the stuff that's started growing back. Really need to get on top of that.

Lastly, a mini-post on the top meals for the month:

Found a really awesome Lasagna recipe that I made - it freezes really well too! Unfortunately, I don't know where I found it so I can't link to it.

We did a lot of grilling - sausage, chicken, burgers, veggies and potatoes. Made things super quick and easy with minimal clean up - bonus points!

Pork Tenderloin - rubbed down in garlic and wrapped in bacon. Grilled. Delicious. In fact, it might be referred to as bacon wrapped deliciousness from here on out!

So that wraps up most of August! Maybe I'll get September written about this week, but I wouldn't hold your breath :)

No comments: