Friday, December 9, 2011

Moving Day!

I'M MOVING TOMORROW!!!

I haven't posted any pictures of the Shed in awhile because it finally got to the point where the next set of pictures would give away some of the final surprises. SO - here's what can be checked off of the last list that I posted:

  • Drywall work is done
  • AC /Heater installed
  • Front wall is done
  • Shower is finished
  • Walls and ceiling textured
  • Walls and ceiling painted
  • Floor painted
  • Plate covers in
  • Ikea trip
I planned on moving in last week - then it rained. All weekend. And I'm not complaining because we needed the rain. But it was disappointing. 

So throughout this week, I've slowly moved a few boxes at a time (mostly kitchen stuff). Today, I moved all of my shelves out of storage and set them where I think they'll end up staying. Tomorrow, I move in my bed and couch and transfer everything out of the room I've been in and then I'm done!!!

Well kinda. I still have to put up trim and baseboard. Hang curtains. Unpack stuff. Move all the construction trash to the dumpster. Minor details.

By Sunday night, I will have posted pictures. Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

Jackson said...

For goodness sake, DON'T FORGET TO PUT UP THE TRIM! ;) I'm sorry that I can't help you move (as I'm at drill all weekend). Can't wait to see the "finished product" :)

rubymmoore said...

I'd be able to put it off a lot longer if it wasn't so needed in places :)