Friday, June 1, 2012

Wow wow wow

I know, I know...I just posted about how it can't possibly already be May...now it's June. Sigh.

Highlights of May:

1) I did finally start running again...last week. Kind of. I ran twice. I'm working on it!

2) I have a porch now!!! It's wonderful and straight and level and....at least it was all of that before it rained a ridiculous amount and flooded said amazing porch.

This was before the flood...now it's half covered in mud and a little wobbly.
3) Focal Point was amazing this year! Mostly because I was actually able to attend the whole thing instead of being in and out because of work - but also because the speakers were amazing, the lesson topics were practical and applicable and because God's word was proclaimed. I especially enjoyed the evening series on being happy - why Christians should be and why the world isn't.

4) My older brother got married - giving me two awesome sisters-in-law. Yay family time!

5) I think that's about it...except for one other thing: I GOT ENGAGED!!! Last Thursday. Still glowing. Separate post about all that :)



Now I have something to blog about that isn't construction related!

Woohoo!

No comments: