Monday, July 8, 2013

Well hello again....

So that writing more often thing...oops.

A lot can happen in two months. And has. And still is happening.

Most importantly, this has been happening over the last few months:


We've gone from our little blip to a little baby _________ in the last 17 weeks. I'll blame a lot of things on those first 14 or so weeks - not sticking to the planned menu, eating out more, not getting projects done, not writing as much.... but now that I feel mostly human again, those things can resume! Starting with menu planning. 

July should be an interesting month - for the first time since we got married, it's just me and Caleb! The girls are gone for the month (with the exception of this weekend) and I'm looking forward to a little bit of downtime as we're not having to rush from one place to the next to the next. My house greatly shows the relaxed attitude from last week...granted we were just getting back from being gone, I was down sick for one day and it was a holiday week - but still... My goal is to not get too far behind! But that also means that my July menu can be a little more adventurous because Caleb will try almost anything!

Planned posts for July:

- filling in the above blank! We already know, but aren't sharing until we have a chance to tell the girls this Thursday so I'll at least have something exciting to write about to get me back on here!

- Top recipes for the month. Since I menu plan by the month, I'm going to TRY to start posting the top 5-10 recipes that we really enjoyed from that month. 

- Guest Room redesign - our goal for the month of July is getting the furniture out of the guest room and deciding how to transform it so that it's a nursery that guests can still stay in when they come visit.

See you Friday :)

No comments: