Today was another "easing in" day - bottom cabinets in the kitchen; I only have four so I threw in the drawer under the stove for good measure. Let's not talk about what we found UNDER that drawer =/
Here's the pics:
 |
| Before: Main cookware - all the metal stuff, plus cutting boards I use most often. |
 |
| After: didn't change much here because it would have made others in my house less likely to use said cookware and help out every now and then. I did move the cutting boards. The missing pots are because I was in the middle of cooking dinner when I started cleaning out. |
 |
| Before: Random bakeware cabinet; cutting board I would use more often if it was with my others, instead I forget about it; crockpot storage so that it's accessible. |
 |
| After: Keeping the crockpot and stockpot accessible; bakeware that I use least often (layer cake pans, cheesecake pan and muffin pans); grill basket. Got rid of about 8 metal pie pans that I found on sale about 4 years ago and was convinced I needed....two of them still had the paper on them. |
 |
| Before: mostly glass bakeware, carrying cases and bowls too large to fit elsewhere. I don't normally have that many casserole dishes down there, they are usually in the freezer with a casserole in them. |
 |
| After: moved the carrying cases below the over; restocked pans so that they fit better. Moved some of the metal pans from under the stove over. |
 |
| Before: Under the sink - not much to do there... |
 |
| After: cleaned up the trash bags, moved the cutting boards and baking racks. |
 |
| Before: all the baking stuff. Ridiculous to try to find anything. |
 |
| After: sideways picture - casserole dish carrying cases. Perfect. |
So I didn't put it all in a bag, but here's the discard pile:
 |
| Old muffin pan, loaf pans, square cake pan, two cutting boards, 8 metal pie plates, rolling pin (I apparently had two) large plastic bowl (that's cracked) and a bundt pan. |
No comments:
Post a Comment