Friday, February 27, 2015

40 Bags in 40 Days - Days 5 and 10

Just a quick post - I forgot to take a before picture for Day 10 but I emptied out these two tubs of "maybe someone will wear them eventually" clothes from the garage (because I'm really going to need bridesmaid dresses from my early 20s...) and got 2 bags out of there -


Day 5 took a little more work: the linen closet at our house is a weird shaped, under the stairs storage area that also keeps coats


Not that horrible... Because the coats are hiding most of it.


Yeah... We had nine sets of twin sheets, one set of king and one set of queen. We haven't had a queen bed in more than a year and a half.

I ended up keeping two sets of twin bedding for the girls' second beds, one set of twin sheets that match the bedding I made for Baby Girl's room when it was also the guest room (pre medical equipment takeover), and the king set for our bed. Sold the queen set. Two of the twin sets belong to my parents so they get those back tomorrow. Also got rid of four pillows.

End result: 

And cleared out some of the coats:


Ta-Da! Now all that's left for this week is Day 6!

No comments: