Last week's menu was full of simple things that could be "cooked" without me there (frozen pizza, hamburgers, hamburger helper...) because I was gone at a training all week.
This week... things are insane.
Monday: homemade pizza (long to-do list including October budgeting, shopping for county fair baking supplies, pre-marital counseling homework, scheduling for October and probably some packing and cleaning out when I get home.)
Tuesday: Sonic burgers (baking cakes for county fair, karate, homework....)
Wednesday: TBD (I have a meeting all morning, followed by a mad dash to the new house for our FINAL walk through, delivering the cakes to the fair for judging, back to SM for counseling, Bible class and crash.)
Thursday: Tater Tot casserole (even though Thursday is our slow day, by the time we get there I'm not going to want to do anything complicated!)
Friday: Who knows. I'll be working a little bit with my dad on the shed, a little bit with my mom on my veil, a little bit with my photographer on bridal shot locations for Saturday (all before noon). We close at 2:00, dinner with the parents, dropping one off at a birthday party and getting some sleep so that I don't look exhausted in my bridal portraits.
Whew.
I have a feeling the next few weeks are going to be very simple and basic meals as we work around getting rooms painted in the new house, things moved in / arranged / figured out and then me leaving again for a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment