Sunday, December 29, 2013

Just a Quiet Day - Dec 29

It's hard to believe that one week ago I was anxiously waiting to get out of the hospital to come see Baby Girl!

It was a quiet day today, no changes. She's still doing well with the oxygen; they're keeping her feeding amount the same until they can make sure that she can handle it but she seems to be doing well with the extended feeding time. She's up to 7 lbs 8 oz now.

We spent most of the day in the rocking chair just being content. I even got to see a little bit of a smile as she was sleeping :)

C and I planned on staying later than we did, but both of us can hardly keep our eyes open so we're headed home to get some rest. Tomorrow will be a little busier - they'll start the soft casting on her wrists, at some point I have an appointment with my doctor, and we have to go get pertussis vaccines.

Sleep well Baby Girl!

No comments: