When she called this morning Dr. G was in amazement - Baby Girl has been 24 hours without oxygen and her respiratory rate has only spiked twice - both times while she was pitching a fit about being unswaddled! She said "I really have no explanation for how she's doing so well considering the way her scans look." I know the explanation as we are daily seeing the power of people praying for our Baby Girl.
C stayed home to get a bit more rest and spend some time with big sisters before they go to their mother's for a week, so I came over by myself...and enjoyed a little Christmas fashion show. This was my first Christmas dress - it's a little big but I still had to get the picture :)
And then we changed into this outfit for the day (Thanks E and J!)
Baby Girl and I spent a quiet day together. Daddy and Big Sisters came to visit for a bit. No big updates today except they're increasing her feeding amount AGAIN because she's doing so well handling the milk!
Please pray for more good news tomorrow as we'll be working with the Occupational Therapist again on some stretching (and I will be learning how to do the stretches as well so I can work with her while I'm here!) and on improving her sucking so we can move toward getting rid of the feeding tube. We'll also see the Orthopedic Surgeon about her legs and feet, and will have more imaging done on her insides.
Merry Christmas Baby Girl :)


No comments:
Post a Comment