Friday, January 6, 2012

And finally....

The finished project! Ok, not quite finished...I still have some trim to put up and some baseboards to install...but it's livable (as you can tell from the mess in the pictures!) But it's a far cry from this and even this!

As much as I loved staying with my friends, and am so appreciative of their generosity, I am thoroughly enjoying having my own space :)


From the door - home sweet home!


Living room area - too many books, too many movies, not enough shelves :(


Badly lit kitchen corner picture - ignore the dishes in the sink :)


Bathroom area - still working on a couple of things in this corner.


And the bedroom area

Trim, baseboards, still have pictures to hang (which will cover most of the remaining whitespace) and one more section of shelving to hang. I plan on doing some side by side comparison pictures of the progress of each area - eventually.