Friday, September 17, 2010

Lessons in Professionalism

September 15 - I don't know why anything that's said in our meetings still surprises me anymore, but I've got to work on having a less readable expression on my face when those surprises appear out of nowhere.

September 16 - I really enjoy working with people who know what they are talking about, especially on things that I am really interested in and am considered somewhat of a subject matter expert. I like being "the tobacco prevention" person on this team and I am really looking forward to working with people who actually listen to the things I have to say and value my input.

September 17 - Working from home is not a good environment for me. I definitely need the desk and the office and the other people around so that I'm less likely to decide I've done enough for now (like now) and go watch TV instead. I've only gotten 1 1/2 things done in an hour. Not a good track record =/

No comments: