September 23 - Movie meetings are the best idea we've ever had. Super productive, lots of fun and we just get so much more accomplished in a relaxed environment. PLUS - it's something only our department knows about and participates in so it's our little secret :)
September 24 - My days are off are much more relaxing when I actually ignore all emails and work calls! (Even the ones spent at the dentist office...)
September 25 - I find that I enjoy my days more when I have a list of things that keeps me busy all day. Maybe that's why I enjoy my job so much...I have very few days with nothing to do. Lately, I've had too many days that I don't complete everything but at least I'm not bored!
September 26 - I don't function well when I don't get enough sleep. I've known that, but I've been sleeping really well lately so I tend to forget how important that is. I didn't sleep well Saturday night so Sunday seemed like a ridiculously long day.
September 27 - I should stop making a to-do list for Monday or planning on getting anything accomplished because my track record is telling me it's not likely to happen. Also, surprise Sonic Happy Hour drinks really do make the entire afternoon better.
No comments:
Post a Comment