Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lessons in Professionalism

September 21 - Today was remarkably unremarkable. As I look at my calendar, I had nothing scheduled. I got everything marked off of my to-do list (plus got ahead in some things) and got to go home a tad bit early. Now that I think about it, it was a great day - but so pathetically plain. I need to remember the "boring" days more instead of focusing on all of the hectic crazy days.

September 22 -  I am an organized person. My supervisor is an organized person. When I go to her with an issue she isn't just going to say ok, she's going to go into action until it's fixed. I need to stop going to her with minor things and just do them myself. Before lunch we completely turned about 3 1/2 offices upside down because the shelf I ordered wouldn't fit where I wanted it to. We did some swapping and organizing and re-arranging between the three offices and before we knew it had 4 other people pulled away from their projects helping us. Then we left for a meeting. Oops. Sorry guys :)

No comments: