Random musings, things I think are important, and other thoughts that I have
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Lessons in Professionalism
September 7 - I noticed about 2 weeks ago that this week and next week my schedule is pretty much completely taken up by meetings. I literally have given myself only ONE thing on my to-do list to accomplish each day between last Wednesday (Sept 1) and next Friday (Sept 17) because I have 12 meetings scheduled...in 12 workdays (three of which I am not in the office). I thought today wouldn't be as bad because it was supposed to be one long meeting and one shorter meeting this afternoon. So the lesson from today is: All day meetings are not the same as meetings all day. I prefer to have 3 or 4 meetings all day that an one all day meeting. Definitely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment