The results of the sleep study were inconclusive. They had to put her on the CPAP machine before she even fell asleep because her oxygen saturation level wouldn't stay up without the nasal cannula. The machine didn't help - throughout the night her O2 didn't level out no matter what pressure setting they put it on. BUT they also didn't notice any observable obstructions (no airway closures, her chin wasn't cutting off her breathing, etc). SO...the doctor suggested we speak with the facial / cranial surgical team to see what our options are and to have ENT do a more thorough (???) exam than they did the first time.
I will hopefully have more details (and clearer understanding) tomorrow, but like I said - I was trying to walk out when she was telling me all of this.
Please keep us in your prayers as we look at options and consider the implications of another surgery.
2 comments:
Well...hmmmmm...there's something the doctor's aren't finding yet...thank you, Lord, for protecting sweet Lexi...... Bless you, Moseley family
Love all of you and continuing to keep y'all in our prayers.
Post a Comment