She's back in a crib!!!
Her feeds are the same, but they did order the button to replace her g-tube so that will either be changed out tomorrow or Thursday. The sleep study has been scheduled for the 22nd, but Dr. G is still working to get it moved up to Thursday or Friday.
Today I got to help change out her trach collar and clean around the site. Now that the first trach change has been made, I'll be working with my training nurse everyday on the care and cleaning. We'll do my first trach change on Thursday. Nervous/anxious/excited about that one, but gotta learn it!
Tomorrow, I get to do it all over again PLUS learn how to give her the breathing treatments.
Most important part of today: I got to hold her!!!



2 comments:
Sweet smiles! Yay for good surprises and improvements! Hugs and prayers for your sweet family!
Cute & smiley is supposed to work everytime, Mama....well, it does on Nanny anyways ♡ What a fantastic day!
Post a Comment