Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sister time! - April 5

Sisters finally got to see Baby Girl again! Little Big was worried that she already forgot them and forgot what home was like, but she grinned and smiled for both of them - and for Nanny too :)

We didn't stay long to visit but the nurse said she had a lot if company and was just being a social butterfly again today. She also commented that Baby Girl was starting to reach for some things and was doing well stretching her arms up all on her own this morning.

Tomorrow will be back to our usual Sunday schedule - C will go in the morning and the girls and I will swap with him in the afternoon. Hopefully we won't be back on this schedule for long!


"I don't want her arms to get cold so I'm tucking them in" (it didn't last long before Baby Girl was waving them around again :)



1 comment:

BMoore...everyday said...

LOVE clearly flows through this precious family! Don't know how I missed this update with all three of my girlies in it... absolutely blessed beyond measure!