Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In Case You Were Wondering...

So it was brought to my attention today that not everyone was made aware of the blog switch, because not everyone is on Facebook...I forget that sometimes :) Several of you go directly to the blog to check for updates, haven't seen any in a couple of days. No worries, the switch was just made on Sunday so you can catch up!

Lexi now has her own space: http://lifewithlexijoannm.blogspot.com so you can head over there, get caught up, and even sign up to get notified by email anytime a new post is uploaded!

I'm reclaiming this space for other posts - like the garden I finally got planted, random things that are on my mind, updates on things, etc. Over the last couple of months of steady posting, I've realized / remembered how much I like writing as a release and plan on utilizing this space for what I started it for - me :)

No comments: