Day 23:
I found this bracelet at Kohl's (on clearance) last night and thought it was really cute. But it pinches slightly so I'm torn. I found these earrings in my Mom's jewelry box awhile ago and she gave them to me because she never wears them...and I think I've only worn them twice, but I like them. And they go with the sweater.
The sweater is obviously the highlight of this rather drab outfit. Most of my professional clothes were bought for wearing during legislative session (and occasional conferences). Since Texas legislative session runs from January to May, and most of our work is done in the early part of the session, not much in that selection pool is meant for 85* weather. I was reaching for my teal sweater this morning and saw this one and realized I hadn't worn it in a really long time so I chose it instead...plus it gives me a good reason to wear the earrings. These aren't The Brown Shoes but they're the same brand. Not as comfortable and they probably won't last as long (already showing signs of wear) but they'll do.
I hope tomorrow is cold enough to justify wearing a scarf.
No comments:
Post a Comment