Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 28: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

Yawn. I'm sleepy. I didn't get up exactly when my alarm went off. Or when the second alarm went off. It's a really good thing I already had some outfits picked out.

It's a little more breezy today than yesterday, so I decided to go with a warmer outfit.

Day 28:



You can't really tell from the photo, but the bobby pins are painted with nail polish (Thank you Pinterest) so they're a nice teal color. You can see the color when they're against my hair. I ended up not wearing the bracelets because they were too bulky under my sweater sleeve.


I know I said I wasn't going to buy anything else until the end of the challenge, unless it was a really good deal. And the sweater was. So is the one I bought yesterday. Thank you Kohl's clearance (and Target clearance + coupons!).

I only have two more days, which is going to be tricky unless the weather cooperates. I have one more scarf that I'm trying to work in, but if it gets any colder, I might not get to because I won't be able to wear the top I want to with it... we shall see!


Also, I updated yesterday's post a bit...

No comments: