Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 29: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

Day 29?!?! Really??? I don't know if I'm excited I made it 30 days, sad it's over or just really not looking forward to doing 6 weeks worth of laundry =/

Anyway, my outfit isn't exactly what I planned for today. Silly weather. I was going to slip in the skirt goal for this week, but 40* and skirts and I don't get along. So I was just going to add tights under the skirt...then I realized I still don't have access to my black boots, which would pull it all together much better than flats. Sigh.

Day 29:



What?! Are those dangly, non-silver hoop earrings? Why yes, they are! Thank you Target coupon and clearance jewelry section for having earrings that perfectly match my shirt today. The picture lies, they aren't black.


So this was the first scarf I bought this season and have been waiting to wear it for almost 6 weeks now. Actually, I bought it the weekend before I started this challenge, so 30 days of waiting to have an outfit I could wear it with. I should have gone for my original idea for it (Day 26 pants, Day 24 shirt, Day 7 shoes) but oh well. I ran out of options. As I said earlier, you should be seeing a nice grey skirt and some awesome black boots - but that didn't happen. These were the closest to grey pants that I could find (which gives me three pair of repeat pants...) and also happen to be the pants that I wore with the identical shirt (in grey) last week. 

Sigh. I don't like when plans don't work out.

On a better note: I did some scrubbing on the shed floor last night...glad I didn't do that on Tuesday because then I would have been trying to figure out what to do with the floor all week instead of just the two days I have left to decide. Dad comes this weekend to help set the counters and hook in all the big appliances! I know, I know - pictures are coming. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I really love those earrings!