Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 25: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

It's still winter-ish feeling outside which means it's scarf day 2! It's a fairly simple outfit today, because there are two of them...

Day 25:



For the first part of the day I will be wearing this...Levis and Converse. Everything else: TARGET! I have a deep rooted admiration for tall socks, especially argyle print socks, and Target puts them all on sale just often enough to keep me attached :) 


Here's the rest of it...scarf with polka dots, the argyle print earrings from Day 21, and a black sweater, just in case, that I forgot to put with the clothes.

I'll be wearing all of that to set up for a party tonight. This is my party outfit:


We are having a Princess Party for the little girls in the congregation here, and this is my dress for this year. Last year I wore my prom dress, this year I'm wearing a bridesmaid dress from a few years ago. I should probably try it on before tonight and make sure it still fits :)

Definite post on the Princess Party coming tomorrow-ish as well as one about my obsession with scarves. I'll also be posting about my upcoming vacation and an idea I had for that! I'm almost done with the list of posts I put up a while ago, just need to post about the concert still!

No comments: