Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 27: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

I got the rest of my outfits planned out for the rest of the week and it  looks like the weather is going to cooperate enough to have some more fall/winterish outfits! Yay!

Day 27:



Pop of color...big silver bow...I've made some progress in the jewelry area!


We've got a slight repeat in the jeans (Day 7 and Day 25) but they're just such great jeans...and I've done really well in only repeating two pairs of pants. Shockingly - this is the debut for these shoes during the last 30 days! I couldn't believe it as I looked back! These were the first wedges I bought this year...then I found the brown ones, then the black ones finally went on sale. These wedges are fun...unless you're doing a lot of walking, then I suggest you just cut off your toes.

This afternoon I will be scrubbing down the floor in the Shed... time to decided whether to paint it, leave it, or do something else! These pictures don't quite show the color, but it's a gray-ish / blue-ish color that would be great...depends on how well it cleans up! 

This afternoon, when I should have been working on the floor, I went to Target. After dinner, I finished putting up all of the insulation. Tomorrow, my goal is to get to the floor. At least part of it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Haha about the update! :)