DONE! I made it! 30 Days, 30 Outfits, 30 posts.
Day 30:
Kind of a boring ending I know - hazards of the job. I'm getting ready to go hang out with 1200 Middle School students for the next 6 hours. Woo! Comfort is a must! Target sweater - love this one...until I wore it the first time and a button came off. That's easy to fix though. Levis and Kohl's shirt and my trusty grey Converse. I think my brown and red Chuck's are getting jealous of all the road time the grey ones are getting.
On the plus side, the kitchen wall is done! Corner to corner; top to bottom! Tape and float it this evening / tomorrow morning and by the end of the day tomorrow it should have counters, a stove and a sink!
So I had an idea the other day - I'm going to pick my favorite outfit from each week, and that's what I'm packing for my Thanksgiving trip to New York! Stay tuned for the packing list...
1 comment:
Yay for finishing your goal! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment