Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 26: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

What a weekend! I took off work Friday to set up and get everything ready for the Princess Party. Zero sleep that night. Kept one of the little girls all day Saturday (she slept most of the time - I didn't.) I didn't get anything accomplished on The Shed Project but it was worked on. Since the last update, we've got about 85% of the sheetrocking done. That needs to be finished this week so I can clean the floors. I went to be at 8:30 Saturday night. Then set my clock back so it was really only 7:30. And it was amazing. So was the 3 hour nap on Sunday.

And that brings us to the last week of my 30 day challenge!

Day 26:



I know what you're thinking - this looks suspiciously like a jeans and a t-shirt hidden behind a sweater. It's not. It's a Target ad waiting to happen. And Target jeans don't feel like Levi jeans - they're more like slacks, so this doesn't count at all.

On a side note - I totally blew my mini-goals for this challenge. Mostly the skirt thing. The other things I kinda stuck to. I still have one t-shirt and jeans day left though, so don't be surprised if it shows up this week. I'll try not to use it on the last day. 

Happy Monday :)

No comments: