Yesterday the high was 89* - today:
The cold front finally made it :)
Day 24:
Interviews again today so sweatshirt wasn't really an option...so last night I picked this thinking: even if it's not cold, this will still work AND I get to wear a scarf (*slight obsession* - post to come). Then the cold came... so I added tights under the pants - side story: I used to wear these pants at least once a week. They're my favorite dress pants ever and can be worn with about 80% of my tops, so I did. Then in March, I was at a conference and felt a string around my ankle so I reached down and picked it up and gasped as the hem came unraveled on one leg! They've been sitting, waiting for repair since then, but I really wanted to wear them with this outfit so out came the needle and thread last night /side story - and I added a red sweater that I had reserved for another outfit for walking between the car and buildings (which means it's not really part of this outfit).
Simple bracelet. And since my entire outfit is shades of black and grey, I added a slight pop of color. POP.
If the weather stays like this for the next 10 days I will be blissfully happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment