I know there are 12 outfits, and we're only going for seven days...I'm still working on that!
Day 2: I'm not 100% sure about this one, but I'm determined to take that red shirt, so it might get transferred to another outfit...
Day 11: With long pants (or my black boots...) and a longer sweater. I just really like that tank top.
Day 12: Minus Converse + black boots...I really have to go find those boots...
Day 15: It's starting to look like a very striped vacation :)
Day 19: As is!
Day 21: Probably for a travel day...not sure about the Converse, but might be easier for airport security than boots... we'll see!
Day 22: This is another "not sure about it" outfit... we'll see about winterizing options...
Day 24: Probably wear this on Sunday with the pants I bought on Day 29 (and with the black boots I have to find...) to see WICKED!
Day 25: Boots not converse
Day 26: with Boots...
Day 28: we'll see about this one...
Day 30: Comfy - probably a travel outfit...
So my plan is to only take my brown flat boots and black flat boots because we'll be walking a lot and they're both comfortable and warm - but might throw in heels for the Sunday outfit. I can't decide if I want to take my black overcoat, or the red one.
Also, I love the fact that I only posted 4 outfits that DON'T have stripes - and one of them is a "not sure" outfit. Um, and only two non-layered outfits. I've diversified my wardrobe so much that it's all the same again. Awesome.
On two not totally irrelevant but not necessarily related notes:
New nail polish loves:
Essie: School of Hard Rocks
Sally Hansen: Plum Luck
OPI: Don't Mess with OPI (Texas Collection)
And, new boots from DSW - apparently if you don't buy shoes from them in a while, they send you a $20 off coupon. Score.



No comments:
Post a Comment