So here's yesterday, which I fully intended to post because I really liked yesterday's outfit.
Day 07:
I got these bracelets at the Wimberly Trade Days last year. They are paper bead bracelets that I wear quite often because I have way too much teal in my closet and because the dark one goes with anything I wear with dark jeans. I also completely forgot about earrings until after I had taken pictures but I'm pretty sure you can image little silver ball posts.
The collared shirt under other shirt has been my latest latch onto obsession. I love collared shirts. I do need to find one that's sleeveless though because I had to roll these to stay above the t-shirt sleeves and that didn't work well. Anyway, love Levi's, love collared shirts, love these shoes and love Target coupons combined with clearance rack items (hence the t-shirt)
Yesterday was such a spring-ish day considering all the gloomy, rainy, humid days we've had recently so I was excited to get to wear something a little more light. Although, I do have two scarves I'm waiting to wear.
I love scarves - that will be added to the list of things to post about. Soon.
2 comments:
I've been trying for days to join your blog! finally got accepted...I love this day's outfit...Vanessa and I found some paper bead jewelry @ Midland Downtown Farmers' Market a couple weekends ago...claimed they were made by ladies in Africa...
Interesting...don't know why it wouldn't let you join because I don't have any restrictions on it.
Post a Comment