Once again, the weekend got away from me (it was a good weekend though) and I didn't pick out my outfits for the week yesterday, I think I'm just going to add that to my Monday list and Monday gets to be my "Whatever-I-see-first" day.
Also, because of above mentioned Snooze factor, I didn't take pictures before I started getting ready, like I usually do, which means I didn't notice the battery on my camera was dead until about 3 minutes before I was supposed to leave. So we're working with phone quality pictures today. Sorry.
Day 06:
Fun jewelry for today. I went to Charming Charlie on Friday and found some bangle bracelets that fit into my simple silver collection. I mostly got them because I thought the bow bracelet was cute and it came with about 15 thin silver bands.
I've never been a huge fan of Maxi dresses or the way they fit...typically they either make me look like I'm wearing a tent, or they're way too clingy. But I found this one at Target and it actually has a small amount of shape to it so it does neither! I am fairly certain that's where I found the jacket too. The shoes came from Kohl's Clearance. Shock. It became glaringly obvious about two months ago that the only sandals I had were black flip flops and brown flip flops...so as summer shoes are going on clearance, I'm preparing for next year. And also, it's Texas so I'll probably wear them before January.
Ta-da! Comfy, casual, cute - 5 minute prep time :)
Before the end of the week I will have posted about the Dolly Parton concert I went to Friday, the shed that's being converted into a guest house, and about the brown shoes I just raved about last week. Goals are good!



No comments:
Post a Comment