Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 21: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

Because it's cold outside; Because I walked to work this morning; Because it was a ridiculously exhausting weekend (even considering how little I did!); Because I'm working on very little sleep; and Because it's Monday...

Day 21:

Slightly fun earrings to go with a few bangles


Levis and Converse. That alone makes the outfit awesome. Add in a comfy tank and flannel shirt and it's looking like a good Monday!

Before the end of the work day, my fingernails will be this color:


It's Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Plum Luck. I have found that work is the best place for me to paint my nails if I'm working on the computer all day because I can let them dry completely and not ruin them.

Spoiler alert, I'll be wearing purple and teal and black a lot this week and I thought this would be a good color to go with all of my outfits. Prepare for Professional Ruby - we're conducting interviews for some new hires all week!

No comments: