So I decided to add a few more flexible rules / mini-challenges/ goals to this challenge:
1) I will wear at least one pair of slacks / dress pants and one skirt per week. This is mostly so that I don't end up in jeans every day.
2) I will only have 3 jeans and t-shirt days and they will be reserved for emergency "I have to leave in 5 minutes" mornings. Because let's face it: those happen. I also know that one of my jeans and t-shirt days will be reserved for the last day (spoiler alert) because that happens to be the first work trip of the year and I don't have a choice. Kind of an anti-climactic ending, I know.
3) I will not wash pants to start re-wearing them until I've gone through them all.
That's it! First outfit will be posted tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment