Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Musical bed space - Feb 11

RSV is apparently really bad this year - there are 9 babies in the NICU with pretty severe cases. Most of today was spent waiting to move bed spaces (again) because they were trying to get all of the contact restriction babies (have to have gloves, mask, disposable gown) in one area. We were told this morning we would be moving but they hadn't gotten to us by the time I left so it'll be a surprise when I get back where they moved us to!

Other than that, no changes! Dr. P is determined to have a surgery date for us by the end of the week so hopefully we'll know something soon.

Here's Valentine outfit #2:

We realized the other day that we haven't put Baby Girl in blue yet - just red, pink, grey and yellow. I think she looks good in the dark color, but I might be a little biased :)

I won't get to go tomorrow, biggest sister has an orthodontist appointment, but I'm really excited about Thursday's outfit and being one more day closer to the door.

1 comment:

BMoore...everyday said...

Praying all goes well for Sister! ♡ you all dearly