Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 12: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

SO I tried to overcome the laziness - I picked out today's outfit yesterday so I would have some time to put some thought into it. I was going with a new combination for one of my Jamaica Skirts - which, after having those skirts for almost 6 years, is quite an accomplishment! It was a good spring-ish day outfit...But today decided to be fall - and I'm not complaining one bit!

Day 12:

Nothing fancy in this department today - same ol' bracelet, cheap Claire's earrings - Their buy two, get one free deal is handy when you find good packs of 6 pair of earrings! 
(I define good as: I'll wear at least 4 of the pairs)



Thank you Kohls for the black shirt, Target for the striped shirt, Levi's for the jeans and Converse for the shoes. I feel like I should call this my "Favorite Things" outfit - it's got stripes, layers, Levis, collar, Converse, long sleeves, dark denim, black and white...the list goes on and on. OH - and it's comfortable and warm :)

More pictures of the shed project will be coming tomorrow, mostly of the ditches. I had to go buy a sledge hammer yesterday so today will be a good workout on those rocks and tomorrow the ditches will be filled with pipe and slowly covered back over. 

No comments: