Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 2: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

This morning went much better is getting ready time-wise than yesterday. Maybe because I picked out the rest of my outfits for the week last night so it was like being back in first grade: just get up and get dressed. Whatever.

Goals met for the week:one day of capris, one day of jeans, one day in slacks, one day in skirt (2 actually)!

Day 2:

The outfit: Dark Jeans (most likely from Kohl's), Black v-neck top and dark red (much darker than the picture says) t-shirt. I was so excited when I found this t-shirt because I loved the color (and it was on the Kohl's clearance rack) but as I started looking, the only size they had was an XS.  I bought it anyway, thinking I could stretch it some. Didn't need to. While it's not a fit I would wear by itself, it works perfectly for layering! The shoes are from Payless - and I fall off of them more than when I wear heels. I think because they're too low for me to realize they're a slight wedge.


Special focus on the jewelry today - the charm bracelet was given to me by my Grandmother for my HS graduation with the Trumpet Player and the Heart. I've since added the Texas and LLL charms. I have a whole list of other charms I want, but James Avery is expensive.


And, the complete outfit. It's cooler today than I thought, so I'm glad I will be inside.

On a completely unrelated note to today's outfit but definitely related to the post: I need brown boots. And Target just posted a buy one, get one half off for their boots and bags. So I got one of each. You'll see them soon :)

No comments: