Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 15: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

Goood morning! Back to my regular schedule...kinda.

Day 15 = 1/2 way done. Still haven't had to do laundry but I think that's coming pretty soon. I'm really surprised I have this many pairs of pants/ capris / skirts! And also that I still have this much left in my closet! CRAZY.

Anyway, today's outfit had to be more functional because I'm headed out of town for a training and will be loading a van in about 30 minutes. But it's also warm and comfortable.

Day 15:



Simple. Silver. Whatever I wore today had to suffice for the rest of the weekend as well because I didn't pack anything last night and was too tired to think about it today.


Target, Target, Target! They were having a sale on jeans...who can pass up a pair of $15 jeans??? Hmm...maybe that's why I haven't had to wash pants yet... Anyway, long sleeve Tshirt and tank top were on clearance, which makes this a $20 outfit. Score.


Unless otherwise noted, this is the purse I carry everyday. It's big enough to fit everything I need, but small enough that I don't lose things in the one big pocket.


Otherwise noted: this is today's bag. It's about the same size, but has a nice front pocket that is the perfect size for my laptop. And a nice back pocket that my Planner fits in wonderfully. And it's not black.

So my challenge for the rest of the 30 days is going to be to not buy anything else. Unless it's a really awesome deal that I shouldn't pass up. =/

No comments: