Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 11: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

I'm getting lazy - and I fully recognize it. And might even do something to correct it. Today is another simple outfit. It's so hard to be motivated to spend a lot of time in the morning getting ready when it's nice and cool and perfect stay under the warm blanket weather. Also, I didn't take the time to select my outfits again so that added time.

Day 11:

Loopy earrings to go with my loopy bracelet.



Everything you see here (except the shoes) is from Kohls. I got the striped tank top and wasn't sure I'd wear it, but it actually makes a really good bottom layer. And of course, goes great with teal :)



Here's the complete picture...but at the last minute I decided to trade the shoes for flats:



I will eventually get around to the list of posts I said I was going to do. I planned to knock a couple of them out over the weekend, but instead I dug trenches. Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I hurt today. Mostly my hands. And we're not done yet. But I'm super excited about the progress of the Shed Project!

1 comment:

BMoore...everyday said...

yay! for flats....I can't do the pumps anymore...the smaller amount of incline on my instep the better! haha the hem is turned up on the capris, right? how wide is the cuff?