Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 3: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

Today is a rather comfortable day. Which is good because for some reason, even though I slept like a rock, I feel exhausted. And that makes me want to be lazy. But since I was 100% unproductive at work yesterday, I have to be productive today. So at least I get to be comfortable while I'm being productive.


Almost the same jewelry as yesterday, different earrings. You'll see that bracelet a lot. Because I wear it a lot. Not sure why, because I'm not much of a jewelry or accessories person, but this bracelet, the necklace that never comes off, and the ring that doesn't move are my staple pieces. They each have meaning behind them, which I think leads to their attachment to my body.


This is one of several "Jamaica Skirts" that I have...I bought 5 of them in 2005 at Wal-Mart before my first Mission Trip to St. Ann's Bay and they are wonderful! Weird fact: they were all bought at the same time, are the same size and exactly the same in every visible way - but none of them fits me the exact same way anymore. Anyway, I don't wear purple a lot. I own two purple shirts (one is this tank top - that I bought 3 weeks ago for my brother's wedding) but I like the way it looks with grey.


Ta-da! Comfy skirt, comfy shirts, comfy shoes. 

It's almost like being at home, in pajamas, being lazy. But instead it's 8 (or 6ish...) hours at the office. Being productive.

No comments: