Also, I hope my photography skills greatly improve over the next 30 days. But hey, it's day 1. I've now learned that I need an extra 15 minutes in the morning. And that I should have gone with my original intention and picked out my outfits for the week on Sunday. Yesterday was busy though, so maybe I'll do that today.
Day 1:
The whole outfit. Comfy, still workish.
Accessories: Black headband (it's actually the belt off of another shirt that I will never wear belted) I have an ever-changing relationship with headbands. Today, I like them. Bracelet and earrings are both from Charming Charlies. I had a mild anxiety attack the first time I went in there, because it's very overwhelming to a non-accessorizer. I'm slowly getting over that and have located the silver section so I don't have to roam the whole store.
Shoes are from Target - funny story of me not finding what I wanted and avoiding buying these for so long they went on clearance and I got them for less than $10. Shirt is from Kohl's clearance rack (I have a feeling I'll be typing that a lot...) and the capris are from Kohl's. Bought those the day of a friend's wedding rehearsal when I realized that between San Marcos and Kyle the wind picked up way to much for a skirt. Yay Kohl's!
So that's the boring outfit of the day. Promise it will get more interesting.
Long weekend + habit of ignoring my alarm = not much thought today :)
2 comments:
I've never been to Charming Charlies (sp?), but I've heard people talk about it. I think I would find it overwhelming too, although I'd like to go check it out sometime.
We can add it to Friday's list :)
Post a Comment