Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 08: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

Day 8 is a comfy, business casual day. Because it's Wednesday, because I had a rough / weird Monday and Tuesday, and because I like comfy.

Day 08:

Lots of bangles today...and silver hoops to complete the bangle-y look. New addition: a watch! I've had this watch for quite awhile. Santa brought it to me one Christmas, the battery went dead so it retired for a few years, then I finally replaced the battery last year when I cleaned out a drawer, found the watch and remembered how much I like it. It's really the only watch that I don't take off as soon as I get to the office because it's in the way.


Comfy - business casual. These pants are pretty much like professional pajama pants. No, really. I like them so much that I've had them take in twice over the last two years because I know I'll never find any like them again. The shirt is from Kohl's Clearance, as is the belt. I go back and forth with whether or not I like wide belted shirts or not. These shoes, although they're the same brand as the amazing brown ones, are not nearly as amazing. They're still good shoes though. 


Ta-da! Comfy- business casual.

It started out as another nice spring-y morning, but we've got some clouds moving in so maybe we're in for some more rain!!!

2 comments:

BMoore...everyday said...

love the shirt...tourquoise? or baby blue? would go great with chocolate brown, too...brand of shoes?

rubymmoore said...

Turquoise.

I've worn it with brown also...but I don't have brown professional pajamas :)

Madden Girl...I've been fairly impressed with their stuff.