So I don't know if today's outfit should count as one of the three jeans and t-shirt days, because I did put some thought into it just being a good casual Friday outfit. On the other hand, it's jeans and an almost t-shirt. Hmmm....
Thoughts?
Day 10:
Again, I love Levis. Shirt is from Kohls....NON-clearance. Shock I know :) and I haven't worn Chucks in awhile, which is a shame because I have them in black, grey, brown, red and green. Used to wear them a lot...bet they make a comeback now that it's 50 degrees in the morning.
Anyway, didn't put a ton of time into this outfit because I knew I would be getting up early to go get my accessory for the day:
Ladies and Gentlemen: the iPhone 4S. I converted. My trusty Blackberry has been de-activated. It sits useless in my purse until I can get the wealth of information off of it. Then I'll be selling it to pay for the new toy.
As our iObsessed web developer said this morning: welcome to the darkside.
3 comments:
Yay for converting to the darkside! Ha! I need to convince Trent it is time for me to update :)
It's pretty nifty...And I haven't even transferred all of my stuff over yet :)
Chucks are gonna make a comback, huh? Change of weather can do that...what ya gonna take trip as your staple footwear?
Post a Comment