Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 17: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

Yesterday was an early morning in Austin day. We also had our first weekend training with our teen leadership group this weekend. With the amount of work we did on the Shed last Wednesday and Thursday, I was tired already. And I was sore before that because of the digging and trenching. So sore + tired + weekend training with 26 teens + early morning yesterday = called in late this morning.

And by the time I actually got out of bed, I was limited on options because of time. I wanted to wear something cuter, but I'm perfectly ok with what I ended up in.

Day 17:



I at least put some thought into (half of) my jewelry...I really like this bow bracelet. And I thought it would work nicely with the bow on my shoes.


Black top from Target, light denim capris from Kohls, black flats from....I don't remember. But that's ok because I didn't actually wear those. I slid my feet into my black flip flops as I ran out the door and didn't even remember I was going to wear the flats until now as I'm looking at these pictures...I need some sleep.

But speaking of: I'm really surprised this is the first time that I've worn flip flops with one of my outfits. I've done well in wearing other sandals or wedges or actual shoes. This is blowing my mind a little bit right now.

Boom. Mind = blown.

No comments: