Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 5: Thirty Days of Thoughtful Threads

It's Friday!!! That means:  1) tonight I'm going to the Dolly Parton concert (and Charming Charlies and Ikea). 2) Tomorrow is Saturday and there is a strong possibility I might actually get to sleep in until 8:30... 3) I actually made it through a whole week of sticking to the challenge.

Is it sad that this is a big milestone? 5 Days down, 25 to go!

Day 5:

It was raining this morning. The Weather Channel said it was going to be raining. I deliberated whether or not to change my outfit, but when I looked out the window the sky was all one color - a light grey because the sun hadn't really come out yet...OR because it was stuck behind the rain clouds. My 7:45 am brain didn't quite comprehend that option.


Fairly simple jewelry (shocking I know...) from Charming Charlies. I'm hoping to find something there today to start working in some new pieces. Honestly though, my jewelry collection consists of a variety of silver hoops, a few silver bracelets, some silver necklaces that only get worn when I'm wearing a shirt that hides my other necklace...and this awesome blue watch. Not much diversity.


Thank you Old Navy for about 80% of this outfit. Everything but the shoes... Found this skirt at the Old Navy Outlet when they were having a 50% off sale and snatched it up. It's amazingly comfortable. Unfortunately, even when it went on the clearance rack, it was still almost $15 more than I paid for it. sad day. V-Necks are a new addition to my wardrobe...mostly as I find myself gravitating toward the layering look. And there are those wedges again. They're much more comfortable than I expected!


Casual Friday? Maybe for some...but this is way beyond my normal Friday flip flops!

Enjoy the weekend. If I get a chance, I'm going to work on continuing my posting through the weekend.

No comments: