I am more than impressed with the amount of work Dad was able to get done in less than 2 days. Especially since the first day we spent 2 hours at Lowe's. BUT...there is now water running to the shower (partially installed), the toilet (installed). And pipe for "water" to run out of the Shed. There is also electricity capable of supporting the oven (installed), the hot water heater (installed), and wiring ready to install plugs and switches. The next step is dry wall and a bit of construction. Install the fridge and rest of the shower. Place the cabinets and connect the sink. Then the pretty stuff.
Here is the carefully dug ditch (that ended up being too deep in places) with pipe in it...
Then I got the joyful job of erasing four days of digging within 30 minutes. The ditch is now full of dirt. Sigh.
I'll post interior pictures next week. Progress :)
(BTW: how awesome is the camera on the iPhone 4S?? Make my old phone camera look like a Polaroid!)
No comments:
Post a Comment