And I missed it. I took the pictures, I fully intended to upload them if I had any free time before my meeting in Austin - but I left the memory card in my camera in my bag in my room at home.
SO, here's my mostly professional outfit for an all day meeting followed by interviews for one of our new positions.
Day 16:
Plain and simple and silver...as usual. At this point in getting ready, I was more concerned with the fact that I realized I hadn't printed out the meeting agenda yet.
First repeat of an item: the professional pajama pants. I need to buy more black dress pants because I only have this pair and one other, but they're not the right color black for that jacket. Short sleeve jacket that I finally remembered to cut the shoulder pads out of...what a difference that made! The top is actually a really pretty teal, but looks really blue here. And my capitol shoes - I typically only wear these when I'm at the capitol building for meetings or hearings.
It was a long day. Especially on the heels of a long weekend. Which explains why Day 17 is as blah as it is...the tiredness carries forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment