Anyway, Baby Girl's feeding is officially back where it was pre-surgery! She's getting 65mL over 1.5 hours, every 3 hours through the tube. They decided to not put the protein powder in yet, but see if the increase and shortened time make a difference in her weight first. Her nasal cannula is still at 3.5 liters.
In other, more exciting, news - she'll go down Monday for a swallow study to see if she's ready to start working with the bottle again! I think they're also going to try the different nipple to see how she does swallowing with that one. I had to leave before OT got there to work with her so I didn't get to ask a lot of questions but I'll try to find out tomorrow.
Rest up Baby Girl - it's time to start working again!


2 comments:
Oh sensory overload with the mobile...look at those big eyes! Precious! Will continue giving thanks for her successes...and praying for your sanity...♡♡♡
Bright pink is a good color for her :) She's so precious! Thankful for all of the improvements this week. Prayerful that things will continue getting better for sweet Lexi Jo.
Post a Comment