She had a good night - was wide awake and alert for the doctor this morning and pretty active before her noon feeding. After that she took a bit of a nap and then woke back up when we came back from lunch. It's hard to leave the hospital when her eyes are open and she's staring at you like "Where are you going? Can I come? Hey wait!" She's become really expressive over the last several days and has started sticking her tongue out some when they start her feed :)
Isn't that the most adorable face ever? Maybe I'm a little biased...
For those who want some more information about the three surgeries, here are some sites to look at. I've started a list of questions to ask the doctors tomorrow and will be doing some more research tonight.
Feeding Tube: http://kidshealth.org/parent/system/surgery/g_tube.html
http://www.new-vis.com/fym/papers/p-feed12.htm
http://www.new-vis.com/fym/papers/p-feed12.htm
Fundoplication: http://my.clevelandclinic.org/services/fundoplication_procedure/hic_fundoplication_procedure_for_children.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissen_fundoplication
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissen_fundoplication

1 comment:
Praying for all of you! She is a cutie!
Post a Comment